Statement of faith

2 Timothy 3:16-17 "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." (NIV)

"The Spirit of God uses the Word of God to make us like the Son of God. To become like Jesus, we must fill our lives with his Word.
- Warren


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Quiet-Time Reflections

Print
Week of: November 7, 2011                                pmcrawford1@gmail.com
Sharing by: Pam Crawford


What a mistake I made yesterday! As I sat in frustration realizing that it was distraction that kept me from my goal, I concluded I need a good time-out. I have learned that wisdom is often found when we work to correct a mistake. Therefore, please accept my apology as I take a break from writing to get refreshed. Until then, be blessed by two gifts shared with me this week.

“Let us remember each morning, as we launch into the unknown space called life that our lifeline must be attached to God, the giver of life. Let us stay focused, and be attentive as we try to find Him wherever we go and whatever we do. Let us also ask ourselves this question: Am I keeping the main thing the main thing in my life? - Merek

God is a shelter, a refuge available to each of us. 
Psalm 91:1 “He who dwells in the shadow of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.”

GOD CALLING
The power of love and joy, that restores faith and serenity in our troubled world.
By A.J. Russell

Dwell There
“Hidden in a sure place, known only to God and you. So secret that no power on earth can even find it. But, My beloved children, you must dwell therein. No fitful visit, a real abiding. Make it your home. Your dwelling-place.

Over that home shall My Shadow rest, to make it doubly safe, doubly secret. Like brooding mother-bird wings that Shadow rests. How safe, how sure, you must feel there.

When fears assail you, and cares trouble you, then it is because you have ventured out of that protecting Shadow. Then the one, the only thing to do is to creep back into shelter again. So rest. "

Be blessed.

In Christ by grace,
Pam

No comments: